Your diet can have an impact on fertility. There are lots of factors that can influence the success of IVF treatment, but focusing on good foods can improve your chances.
Here are some foods we recommend:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables. Try to eat plenty of organic fruit and veg, as they are grown without the use of pesticides or hormonal treatment.
- Wholegrain food, such as wholegrain pasta and bread
- Lentils and beans
- Unsaturated oils such as olive, these are good for you in moderation
- Some organic meat and fish, make sure that they have been farmed in non polluted waters.
- 2 litres of filtered water, this will keep the reproductive organs hydrated.
- Pineapple, pineapple is good as it helps reduce inflammation.
- Leafy green vegetables and nuts.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Concept Fertility