Three Egg-Freezing Cycle Package
Read our single Egg-Freezing cycle cost breakdown to see our philosophy on keeping things simple, and why it is difficult to give a 100% accurate cost forecast. It is even more difficult to give a definitive three Egg-Freezing cycle price because even more can vary. Fortunately, because at Concept Fertility we minimise the number of add-ons, it is possible for us to give a reasonably accurate (and hopefully understandable) cost guide.
Three-cycle egg freezing packages are suitable for people who recognise that there is no guarantee that any particular egg will be capable of producing a child, and that the chances of success increase in proportion to the number of eggs stored and the quality of that person’s eggs.
Our three Egg-Freezing cycle package fee includes:
- • Nurse planning and consents talk, each cycle.
- • 1 counselling session (optional, unless advised by your doctor).
- • Medical and clinical guidance and support throughout.
- • All monitoring ultrasound scans within the cycles between day 1 (of bleed) and egg collection.
- • All monitoring blood tests within the cycles.
- • Egg collection procedures.
- • Embryology lab procedures including egg vitrification of all viable eggs.
- • Cryogenic storage for 2 years, starting at the time the eggs from the first cycle are vitrified.
- • Follow-up consultation
Our three Egg-Freezing cycle package fee excludes:
Prior to the cycle:
- • Diagnosis and viral screening
- • Any additional procedures (e.g. if you have an ovarian cyst)
During the cycle:
- • Medications
- • Sedation Fee
After the cycle:
- • Annual cryogenic egg storage fees beyond the first two years.
- • Future egg thaw, fertilisation and transfer of resulting embryos.
- • Any further investigations or treatments during or between cycles.
What is the definition of a “cycle”?
It is important to know this when looking at costs because anything outwith a cycle is usually charged as an additional item. A cycle starts on “day 1” which is when menstruation starts, and lasts until the day of planned egg freeze.
Estimate of the total cost of a three Egg-Freezing cycle package.
|3-cycle oocyte vitrification package fee…………………………………||£8,400|
|Sedation fee, per cycle||£230|
|Medications, per cycle||£450 to £1,300|
|HFEA fee does not apply until eggs fertilised||£0|
|Storage included for two years||£0|
|Total for 3 cycles||£10,440 to £12,990|