Identifying IVF Partner to Partner Donation cycle fees
This cost guide is intended to assist female couples in budgeting for future treatment cycles of IVF or IVF/ICSI where the eggs from one partner are fertilised and transferred to the other female partner. The package cycle fee is payable in full prior to the start of the cycle and any additional laboratory fees are payable if and when they arise. This is an all-inclusive price intended to let you predict the total cost of your treatment. It includes the recipient cycle as well as the donation cycle.
Our IVF cycle fee includes:
- Nurse planning talk
- Electronic Consents
- Counselling session (mandatory)
- Medical and clinical guidance and support throughout
- All monitoring ultrasound scans throughout the cycle for each patient
- All monitoring blood tests throughout the cycle for each patient
- Egg collection procedure.
- HFEA fees
- Sedation fees
- Embryology lab procedures
- Embryoscope time-lapse embryology (where possible, for both patients).
- Blastocyst culture (where possible).
- A fresh or a frozen embryo transfer
- QHCG blood test 2 weeks after embryo transfer
- Follow-up consultation or 6-week pregnancy scan
Prior to the cycle:
- Diagnosis and viral screening
- Anaesthetists Review, required for higher BMI patients
- Additional procedures
During the cycle:
- ICSI, if required
After the cycle:
- Embryo Freezing (for any embryos not transferred)
- Storage Fees (for any embryos not transferred)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycles
- Any further investigations or treatments during or between cycles
What is the definition of a “cycle”?
It is important to know this when looking at costs because anything outside a cycle is usually charged as an additional item. A cycle starts on “day 1” which is when menstruation starts, and lasts until the day of embryo/blastocyst transfer (or the day eggs or embryos are frozen, or the cycle abandoned). Freezing and storing sperm, eggs or embryos always bears an additional cost.
Estimate of the total cost of an IVF Partner to Partner Donation cycle:
| IVF Partner to Partner Donation cycle fee
Note that medications are charged additionally to the above fees (usually between £500 and £1,450)